Do you need a smoke detector for your home?
If you are unable, we will install your detectors for you. Please contact the Hazardville Fire Department at 860-749-344.
Is your home safe from fire?
• Do you have an operating smoke detector on each level of
• Do you test your smoke detectors once a month?
• Do you change your batteries twice a year?
• Does your family have a home fire escape plan?
If your answer is “no” to any of these questions, or you simply don’t know, we are here to help!
Firefighters of Enfield want you and your family to be safe from fire.
• Would you like a firefighter to show you where to install
your smoke detector?
• Do you need a smoke detector for your home?
Please call the fire department in your district for help!
"Get Protected, Get Detected Program" partially funded by a grant from
The Federal Emergency Management Agency U.S. Fire Administration
Back to the top